Horde-PvP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horde-PvP

2 posters

Guild Arena Teams

Deathliger

Guild Arena Teams Empty Guild Arena Teams

Post  Deathliger Mon May 04, 2009 6:49 am

So yeah, this is Deathliger, first post ever on this forum. Im kinda bored so I thought I'd start a topic on guild arena teams.
    I could really do with a 2's partner (thats geared lol), and i can be either holy or ret. Something like a DK/warrior/hunter to go with holy, or resto druid for my ret would be ideal. Im currently in a 3's team with bare and woody, and we're doing pretty damn good so far.
    Would be great to get a 5s team going too.

I don't know guys already have teams worked out or something, but if you post times your available and what classes you'd like to go with, or what you play best with, we may get some meaningful discussion/teams going.

For the 5's team, if me and bare are healing and woody is in on his warrior too, we would want a rogue and Dk for interupts and extreme melee burst. Although we could sub the dk out for shaman, but i think we have more DK's than shamans, so thats why i mentioned it lol.
    Unless we make it into a cc team, having bare cyclone a lot, with a mage polying and a warlock fearing, along with the warrior bladestorm burst.

We should prob get some premade Bg's going, to get gear for less geared players in the guild up to arena standard, but we would need to organise times etc.

But yeah anyway, post away your ideas, hopefully this hasn't been a complete waste of time, or i am covering something thats already been done.

PS. i need to get an avatar
    Uh
    Uh

Guild Arena Teams Empty Re: Guild Arena Teams

Post  Uh Mon May 04, 2009 11:30 am

Great post. I guess I'll start off. Right now, I'm situated in a 2's team with bare in resto, and in a 3's team with bare and liger.

i definitely want a 5's team, but srategy wise i'm clueless. 5's is tough. i'm down to try anything.

i'm around weeknights at any time after 5:30PM server time and weekends i can be around at any time. i'm willing to give my cell # out so if i'm not on people can get a hold of me, but using the website and in game calender should be fine once we all ca coordinate schedules.
    Deathliger

Post  Deathliger Mon May 04, 2009 6:40 pm

Uh wrote:
    i definitely want a 5's team, but srategy wise i'm clueless. 5's is tough.
    Basically, what I was thinking was having you and a DK stick on a dps target, and burst em down near the start, whilst a rogue sticks on a healer and pretty much keeps them out of the game. I can stun the other healer, and bare can periodically cyclone him. Also, me and Bare just heal you guys through it all. 3/5 of us are in plate, so we would be able to take a shitload of damage. This can be heavily adjusted based on what we've got class wise, and who wants in and who doesn't, but this is pretty much the basis of a decent 5v5 team.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:27 am