Horde-PvP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horde-PvP

2 posters

New Warrior Ability

Uh
    Uh

New Warrior Ability Empty New Warrior Ability

Post  Uh Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:38 pm

So arms warriors will have a new ability to combat classes with "immune" abilities (i.e. pally bubble, mage ice block) by removing the immune ability.

Quote from wow forums:
    Robjiiggah wrote:
    "0. serious? 03/06/2009 02:36:01 PM PST
    Shattering Throw *New Skill* - Throws your weapon at the enemy causing [ 50% of AP + 12 ] damage (based on attack power), reducing the armor on the target by 20% for 10 sec, and removing any invulnerabilities. 25 Rage, 30 yd range, 1.5 sec cast, 5 min cooldown

serious??? like ok i know u guys arent a very strong class atm but...honestly? GC = EPIC fail at his job."

Heres a link to the thread.
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html;jsessionid=22D23446C73B83D35A46B036F205E4C5.app23_06?topicId=15443422059&sid=1

Personally, I'm kind of excited about this ability, at first glance. But, at a 1.5 second cast. thats time enough for a pally to heal himself up anyway. Sooooo, I dunno how its going to work out. Against a ret pally, maybe itll be awesome.
    Bareform
    Bareform
    Admin

New Warrior Ability Empty Re: New Warrior Ability

Post  Bareform Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:34 am

Uh wrote:So arms warriors will have a new ability to combat classes with "immune" abilities (i.e. pally bubble, mage ice block) by removing the immune ability.

Quote from wow forums:
    Robjiiggah wrote:
    "0. serious? 03/06/2009 02:36:01 PM PST
    Shattering Throw *New Skill* - Throws your weapon at the enemy causing [ 50% of AP + 12 ] damage (based on attack power), reducing the armor on the target by 20% for 10 sec, and removing any invulnerabilities. 25 Rage, 30 yd range, 1.5 sec cast, 5 min cooldown

serious??? like ok i know u guys arent a very strong class atm but...honestly? GC = EPIC fail at his job."

Heres a link to the thread.
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html;jsessionid=22D23446C73B83D35A46B036F205E4C5.app23_06?topicId=15443422059&sid=1

Personally, I'm kind of excited about this ability, at first glance. But, at a 1.5 second cast. thats time enough for a pally to heal himself up anyway. Sooooo, I dunno how its going to work out. Against a ret pally, maybe itll be awesome.

Think about this as well, you're going to be having to make sure you have 25+ rage at all times, when he hits that bubble you'll have no way to gain any Wink

Either way, any ability introduced to break iceblock/bubble is a good one.
    Uh
    Uh

Post  Uh Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:29 am

ya, it's going to be interesting. if we make him bubble soon enough, rage wont be an issue. and im thinking now, pally teams are probably focus me so at that point rage will definitely not be an issue, if i can stay up. its gonna be nuts. cant wait to see what happens.
    Bareform
    Bareform
    Admin

Post  Bareform Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:18 pm

Uh wrote:ya, it's going to be interesting. if we make him bubble soon enough, rage wont be an issue. and im thinking now, pally teams are probably focus me so at that point rage will definitely not be an issue, if i can stay up. its gonna be nuts. cant wait to see what happens.

better hit that 1k res Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:16 pm